'Silodam' Limited Edition Print Mounted On Aluminium Dibond
A limited-edition fine art inkjet print of 'Silodam' by Elliott Packham, mounted onto aluminium dibond. This technique achieves a modern, borderless finish and creates a similar aesthetic to Elliott's original paintings.
- Printed on natural white Hahnemülhe Pearl paper (285g/m2), which gives a subtle satin finish
- Hand signed, titled and numbered by the artist (on the back of the panel)
- Professional grade Epson Ultrachrome inks for rich, long lasting colours
- Supplied with a certificate of authenticity also signed by the artist
- Hand treated with Hahnemülhe protective spray, which increases the papers abrasion resistance and protects it against UV light
- An aluminium sub frame, sawtooth hangers and polyfibre bumpers are all pre-installed, meaning that the print is ready to hang with picture hooks
This print comes in two size options as follows:
- 50 x 61cm (20 x 24in). Limited edition of 25.
- 67 x 82cm (26 x 32in). Limited edition of 15.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com
Delivery and Collection
All prints are printed to order, then can either be collected from the South Birmingham area* or delivered. Please allow 2-3 weeks for collection and 3-4 weeks for delivery to the UK, and an extra week for the EU. All prints will be delivered via courior and the buyer will be notified once the order has been shipped.
See my Delivery and Collection Information page for full details.
*Please note that throughout the COVID-19 lockdown period, collections will be unavailable until further notice.
Returns are accepted. Please view my Returns Policy for details.